Syllabus and F.A.Q.s
- Lesson One: Magical and Wizarding Law
- Lesson Two: Wizarding Government
- Lesson Three: Wizarding Transportation
- Lesson Four: 'Current' Dilemmas
- Assignment One: 60 points
- Assignment Two: 60 points
- Assignment Three: 60 points
- Assignment Four: 60 points
- Final Exam: 60 points
- Total: 300 points
Frequently Asked Questions
When is homework due? All homework is due at the end of the respective month.
What about extensions? Extensions will be given, if I am contacted before the due date over HOL message.
Where do I send homework? All work must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, yes that is mail.com, not gmail.com.
What if I have trouble accessing the site or completing certain parts of the assignments? If your browser or accessibility software (screen reader, magnifier, or other) makes it difficult for you to navigate the rolling links, send me a message and I will happily send you all the links you will need. The same goes for any problems you may have with completing certain sections of the assignments. I am happy to look at alternative options suited to individuals.
What are the requirements for a quill? You must achieve 120 points at the least and turn in the final exam with a passing grade (15 points).
Can I turn in assignments early? Yes, however, do not do so before the start of the term.
What happens if I turn in assignments late? Without the extension you will lose 5 points per late month.
Are there any awards? Yes, there are three awards available for the students of the class.
- Magical Excellence is given to students who turn in all assignments and the exam.
- Magical Prowess is given to students who have the highest point count of their house.
- Magical Might is given to students who impress me with their assignments.
What if I have any other concerns? You can easily reach me through HOL Message, so use that if you have any questions that have not been answered.